Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sunday Brunch Crunch Challenge 7/17/2011 @ Gotta Pixel

I went to a chat with Colie's Corner @ Gotta Pixel on Sunday. She mentioned about a Chat that she has every Sunday morning. Along with the Chat there is a challenge. She provides a template and you make a layout with it. I thought that I would check it out. I saw this template and really liked it so I made a layout for the challenge.

Since I didn't have a specific kit that I needed to use I first picked out some pictures. I decided that I liked these pictures of Samuel at the time of his Blessing. I then went through and found a kit that I thought would look good with them. This is the layout that I came up with. I really like the way that it turned out. I used Main Street Magic by Connie Prince. The font that I used is Consolas.